Penn State Great Valley offers single courses and certificate programs in business and management for professionals to enhance employment or redirect careers. Our continuing professional education (CPE) noncredit courses are taught by practicing professionals who bring real-world experience to the classroom. Choose the type of course work that meets your needs and become part of our continuing professional education community.
Learn more about our programs at our Info Night on December 1st!
Register online on the program's page, or find out about registration options.
- Center for Agile Methodologies
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Project Risk Certificate Program
- Leadership Development Certificate Program
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO): Two-day certification
- Agile Business Analysis
- So You Want to be a CIO workshop
- Developing Your Leadership Excellence three-day workshop
- Technical Writing workshop
All of the above are PDO (Professional Development Opportunity) eligible programs.
- Business & Management Programs & Certificates