Penn State Great Valley in collaboration with DailyAgile is a ScrumAlliance®, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). We are committed to providing professional training that adheres to the principles of ScrumAlliance® certification programs. Upon completing any of the authorized ScrumAlliance® certification programs, you will be registered for a two-year membership with ScrumAlliance®.
The Scrum Process
Scrum has emerged as the most successful agile development process for organizations, developers, and executives. Scrum's growing popularity can be attributed to its ability to boost ROI for businesses and bring developers and executives together to align business goals. The Scrum framework helps teams to become extremely productive. It engages developers to produce the major pieces of an application in a fraction of the time consumed by traditional methods and makes defects immediately visible to the team. Scrum improves efficiency and helps organizations get things done.
|November 14 - 15
||Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) - Philadelphia location
|December 7 -8
||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - Great Valley location|
|Date||Course (Great Valley Location)
Pictured above is a recent Certified ScrumMaster class
Penn State Great Valley in collaboration with DailyAgile ScrumAlliance® Certification Courses
These hands-on programs are appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers and testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs. They include multiple simulations, exercises, and role plays.
Why taking ScrumAlliance® Certification programs at a Penn State Great Valley location is right for you:
- Classes are taught by a ScrumAlliance® Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with hands-on experience leading 40+ teams, with over 500 members and is a ScrumAlliance® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Two year membership in ScrumAlliance® included with your tuition for CSM, CSPO and CSD courses.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) tuition includes link to take the ScrumAlliance® online CSM test after 2-day course is completed (no additional fees).
- Reference Materials, examples and tutorials provided
- Story Point estimation cards provided
- All students earn:
- Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Institute (PMI®) members earn PDUs
- Free enrollment in ScrumAlliance® authorized AgilePA Users Group
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided during class.
- Convenient locations:
- Malvern campus off Rt. 202 and Rt. 29 (close to PA Turnpike E-Z pass slip ramp Exit 320 and
King Prussia exit of PA Turnpike & Rt.76)
- Free parking on campus, discount rates available at local hotels
- Philadelphia location - Penn State Phila. Center, 675 Sanson Street
On-site Programs: Develop a stronger workforce for the future
Companies and organizations can have these programs conducted on the Penn State Great Valley campus or at another location. Program content can be customized to meet the needs of the company. Call 215-378-6168 or email jaypolak@DailyAgile.com or info@DailyAgile.com for more information.