Penn State Great Valley is a ScrumAlliance®, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). We are committed to providing professional training that adheres to the principles of Scrum Alliance Certification Programs, while maintaining the academic integrity of Penn State University. Upon completing any of our authorized ScrumAlliance® certification programs, you will be registered for a two-year membership with ScrumAlliance®.
The Scrum Process
Scrum has emerged as the most successful agile development process for organizations, developers, and executives. Scrum's growing popularity can be attributed to its ability to boost ROI for businesses and bring developers and executives together to align business goals. The Scrum framework helps teams to become extremely productive. It engages developers to produce the major pieces of an application in a fraction of the time consumed by traditional methods and makes defects immediately visible to the team. Scrum improves efficiency and helps organizations get things done.
|February 24, 25 & 26
||Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) - Great Valley location
|March 14 - 15
||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - Great Valley
|March 24 -25
||Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) - Great Valley location
|March 29 - 30
||Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) - Pittsburgh location|
|April 4 - 5
||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - Pittsburgh|
|April 7 - 8
||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - Philadelphia location|
|Date||Course (Great Valley Location)
||Agile Project Management with Scrum
|March 16 - 17
||Certified LeSS Practitioner
||Agile Business Analysis
Pictured above is a recent Certified ScrumMaster class
Penn State Great Valley's Scrum Alliance Certification Courses
Our hands-on programs are appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers and testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs. They include multiple simulations, exercises, and role plays.
Why Penn State Great Valley is right for you:
- Penn State Great Valley is a ScrumAlliance®, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Classes are taught by a ScrumAlliance® Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with hands-on experience leading 40+ teams, with over 500 members
- Two year membership in ScrumAlliance® included with your tuition for CSM, CSPO and CSD courses.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) tuition includes link to take the ScrumAlliance® online CSM test after 2-day course is completed (no additional fees).
- Reference Materials, examples and tutorials provided
- Story Point estimation cards provided
- All students earn:
- Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Project Management Institute (PMI®) members earn PDUs
- Free enrollment in ScrumAlliance® authorized AgilePA Users Group
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided during class.
- Convenient locations:
- Malvern campus off Rt. 202 and Rt. 29 (close to PA Turnpike E-Z pass slip ramp Exit 320 and
King Prussia exit of PA Turnpike & Rt.76)
- Free parking on campus, discount rates available at local hotels
- Philadelphia location - Penn State Phila. Center, 675 Samson Street
Penn State is a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). PMPs earn Professional Development Units (PDUs). Continuing Education Units (CEUs), based on a standard of one unit per 10 hours of classroom contact, are awarded.
For more information call 610-648-3281 or email email@example.com.
All of the above programs and courses (except for Certified ScrumMaster) are PDO (Professional Development Opportunity) eligible for current students.
On-site Programs: Develop a stronger workforce for the future
Companies and organizations can have these programs conducted on our campus or at another location. Program content can be customized to meet the needs of the company. Call 610-648-3281 for more information.