Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index


Tuition for a Continuing Professional Eduction (CPE) course is payable upon registration. Tuition may be paid by check, money order, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa, or may be billed to an employer with an accompanying Letter of Authorization. Make checks payable to: The Pennsylvania State University. Online registration is available for those paying with American Express, Discover, Visa or MasterCard. NOTE: When using corporate cards, "education" purchases must be allowed by the card. Also, some cards require an approval code that cannot be accepted by our system. In both these circumstances, the cardholder needs to contact their card-issuing bank to remove these controls.   Find out more about registration options and the withdrawal/refund policy

Employer Billing

Employer billing is for students whose employer will pay their tuition. A letter of authorization must accompany your completed Registration Form. The letter must be on employer letterhead referencing the student, course title, and course fee. It must be signed by the person responsible for payment and include the complete billing address.


If you cannot attend a course, you may receive a full refund by notifying the continuing professional education office at 610-648-3281 before the first night of the course. There are no refunds once the course has begun. Refunds will not be issued for classes missed as a result of illness, personal emergencies, or any other event beyond the University's control. No refunds will be made to students who attempt to take courses without complying with the prerequisite requirements.